First post on Where Lilacs Still Bloom

Thought you would find it here huh? Well, surprise! I posted the first glimpse of Where Lilacs Still Bloom over at RomCon.  If you are a hopeless romantic this is a great website to find romance titles with some honest reviews.

romcon badge

Here is a little bit more about them: We are unapologetic romance fans! RomCon was born from a deep passion and appreciation for the stories that resound in each of us. RomCon was created by romance readers, for romance readers and has a dedicated staff of amazing volunteers who help us with everything from posting blogs to organizing events and even designing computer graphics and programming. We have a growing list of fabulous author friends excited about meeting readers and planning fun events at our annual convention. We are women (and a few fellas) who love to read, love to chat, and really love to combine the two!

So head on over. Would like to hear your thoughts on the post!  Plus...you have an opportunity for first dibs on a copy of the book!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can't wait for it to come out I so enjoy reading your books. This looks like another great one. De
GratefulSusan said…
Ah, Jane, I'm so excited to read your new book! I love lilacs and the story you describe sounds like the perfect gift to your fans! Thank you ever so much!
Sherrey Meyer said…
Jane, Hulda Klager is a woman greatly respected in our part of the country not only for her love of life and lilacs but also her strength and courage. I can't wait to read Where Lilacs Still Bloom, and barring any conflicts or unforeseen family crises, I hope to be in Hulda's gardens with you in April. :)
Diane Johnson said…
I look forward to reading anything written by you! My Mother found your books and has shared them with me and many others over the years. I read the sneak peak in January and shared it with her this time. I'd love to win a copy of "Where Lilacs Still Bloom", if I'm not one of the lucky two I'm sure I will still purchase it or read "Mom's copy"!
I liked the post over at RomCom and can't wait to read the book. Am going to travel to Woodland and finally see the lilacs and get your new book, unless I win one first, in April. I've not been to the lilac gardens so it's a win/win situation! I know, Aurora is closer, but this can be another photographic adventure for me as well. See you soon and hello to Jerry! Hugs and have a good weekend!