Mariposa Lilies...these are from Utah


James LeFevre took this photograph in 1965 in Utah. It's a better photograph than my little Sego Lily/Mariposa Lily. His daughter Jessie Turner is a volunteer at the Aurora Museum in Oregon and she sent this my way after reading Story Sparks. Please see the post below for more information about this lovely wild flower and then if you care to you can go to my Story Sparks archive at www.jkbooks.com and read why this little wildflower means so much to me. And if you haven't signed up for it, you can do that there!  It's free.

Comments

Nice flowers and I remember the post on story sparks. BTW, my daughter in love posted a review of your book, daughter's walk, on her blog.I've got a link to it on my blog so you can see it if you are interested. Have a good day!
Unknown said…
Those flowers are so pretty! I just thought I'd stop and say hi. I'm dog sitting a little cairn terrier and I put her to bed and now am doing some browsing online. (Trying to catch up on follow backs - computer crashed about 3 weeks ago - and I'm WAY behind!)

Have a happy holiday!
Tina "The Book Lady"